License Franchise Consultant
Benefits. Opportunities. Freedom.
What else would expect from a company like ours? Right now you can join us and see what working for the largest, most successful bagel chain in the country is all about.
The Franchise Consultant is responsible for providing operational support to License
restaurants, specifically as it relates to executing all deployments and LTO
offers, new product rollouts and Company initiatives. This position is also
responsible for successfully preparing, training and opening new License restaurants.
- Act as a liaison between ENRG and Licenses restaurants
- Monitor operational and Brand compliance of License restaurants
- Provide training of new operational procedures and product rollout to licensed restaurants
- Assist with new restaurant openings, including preparation and training of all operational and product procedures
- Identify and certify licensed training restaurants
- Identify sales building opportunities and implement initiatives to obtain their targeted sales
- Evaluate and measure new restaurant performance as it relates to operational procedures and expected sales
Job Responsibilities and Action Steps:
- Determine frequency of store visits based SSSG (Same Store Sales Growth), WPSA,( Weekly Per Store Sales Average) Audit Scores and
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls with both small groups and your entire span of control
- Provide written feedback via Business Review after every visit
- Conduct Standards Assessment once a year, on every store
- Conduct Sales Verification Audit during each visit.
- Review P/L and Menu mix to provide additional support to our License Restaurants
Education & Experience
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years food service management experience, preferably in a franchise environment or Contract Foodservice environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of franchise principles, small business operations, food service management, food safety, baking, and training principles
- Proficient with various computer applications
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- An ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Strong negotiation and consultation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to deal with a diverse group of people
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- This position requires a minimum of 75% travel
- Completion of Bagel Academy
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of more than 770 restaurants in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. Visitwww.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.