Benefits. Opportunities. Freedom. What else would expect from a company like ours? Right now you can join us and see what working for the largest, most successful bagel chain in the country is all about. We currently have an Executive Assistant position available.
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing assistance to the Chief-level executives to ensure the company meets its strategic business and financial goals, this includes travel and meeting arrangements, communication organization and management, and other administrative support duties.
- Manage communications for multiple executives, including e-mail, written, and phone correspondence.
- Manage Outlook calendar for executives as needed.
- Manage travel arrangement and expense reporting for executives.
- Make all arrangements for meetings, including meals, meeting rooms, and AV equipment.
- Process monthly invoices and expense reports reflecting supporting documents and budget code indexes.
- Liaison between all impacting departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Coordinate global meetings such as Direct Reports, Business Strategy, Budget, and other off-site meetings.
- Creates and/or edits templates and provides PowerPoint presentations for executive reports, meetings and presentations.
- Develops and distributes agendas and meeting notes. Tracks responsibilities and assignments requiring follow up.
- Prepares and proofreads correspondence and other documents for the executives. Develops “ready for approval” drafts.
- Prepares ad hoc reports upon request.
- Maintains the office area in a professional manner with appropriate ENRGI materials.
- Maintains strong and constructive working relationships with executives, department heads, team members, and external customers.
- Manage all Public Relations opportunities for the executives
Additional Responsibilities That May Be Performed:
- Maintain filing system
- Order office supplies
- Provide administrative support for operational/functional business leaders as required
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant at the chief executive level
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion when necessary
- Ability to analyze complex information requests and ability to change direction with little or no notice
- Ability to think conceptually and to make competent decisions in the CEO’s absence
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
This position requires pre-employment background screening.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit us at www.einsteinnoah.com.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.