Human Resource Manager
We are growing and are looking for highly qualified Human Resource leaders to join the ENRGI family! We want to talk to you!
Simply said, our Human Resource Managers lead the people part of our business. They provide support and guidance to our senior leaders and encourage our store teams.
Our successful Human Resource Manager, has a solid understanding of compensation, benefits, employee relations, talent acquisition, talent management, and training and organizational development. They provide strategic direction and consultation to senior leadership and their respective markets.
- Business Partner - Understand the business people priorities. Serve as a key member of the regional management team to assist in driving business results. Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Human Resources Excellence - Work collaboratively to diagnose manager and Team Member capability needs and design ongoing learning and development plans. Consult with leadership team about implementing management capabilities that result in an open, inclusive and diverse environment based on the company values.
- Management Development - Partner with HR peers and business leaders to develop effective leadership and management succession planning. Ensure creation of a talent pipeline, succession planning, management development and career development for employees.
- Change Agent - Partner with, and coach, the business leadership team to facilitate organizational and cultural change. Act as a catalyst for building Organizational Effectiveness within the business. Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business.
- Process Manager - Lead implementation of core HR programs such as goal setting, performance and talent management and compensation management into the business ensuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term.
- Employee Advocate/Relations - Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, company culture-based environment that enables effective employee relations. Ensure role is perceived as an objective employee resource and escalation path for unresolved employee relations issues. May conduct investigations and provide conflict resolution as necessary.
- Program/Project Management - Lead various projects across the assigned client groups such as implementation of the regional recruitment model, staffing new product development efforts, annual review and various other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist/management role.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus – you know the field!
- Experience working across multiple client groups and applying human resource principles
- Personal accountability and the ability to navigate organizational relationships
- Proficiency in compliance, state labor laws, and other regulations relevant to our business environment!
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of more than 850 restaurants in 43 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.