Catering Sales Manager - Chicago, IL
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for catering sales growth in their assigned market. **(Market includes the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs).**
The position is responsible for growing sales primarily through thier own efforts as well as positively influencing operators to enable them to generate sales of their own. The Catering Sales Manager's sales focus is mainly aimed to acquire maintain and grow large orders and large catering accounts.
- Organize daily and weekly plans to meet with new and existing clients to solicit catering using techniques agreed upon by the catering leadership team.
- Ability to ask fact finding discovery questions and probe for additional business both in person as well as via phone calls.
- Build and develop strategy to meet and exceed sales revenue objectives
- Ability to locate new clients through word of mouth, business groups as well as other methods.
- Must be able to professionally present to a large group of potential customers.
- Working from a home office, this position requires time management skills to ensure success through field visits as well as phone calls.
- Must be able to build a comprehensive market stratedy to grow catering sales within a given area.
- Build area catering sales to agreed upon quarterly and yearly goal.
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines provided by the company with regards to menu specifications, pricing, discounting and any other issues that have been reviewed.
- Work closely with Catering operations and Area Managers to insure smooth execution of catering program.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on sales and other information required.
- Recommend efforts and training to address ongoing issues.
- Own your personal and professional development with guidance from your National Catering Sales Manager
- B.A. /B.S. degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience calling on existing as well as new clientele.
- Must be able to attract and retain new catering clients.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of more than 770 restaurants in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.