National Catering Sales Manager
**This is a Virtual, Home Office Position; Colorado residency not necessary**
The National Catering Sales Manager’s main responsibility is to grow catering sales through their team as well as their own efforts.
This key role will assist in the development of the National Accounts Program. Works through his/her team to uncover potential from prospects and customers to establish key National Catering Accounts.
- Lead, manage and support a team of up to 6 Catering Sales Managers.
- Effectively manage team and other key relationships remotely.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead the team towards achievement of catering sales objectives.
- Identify market trends and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Develops and implement occasion driven sales campaigns and targeted call blitzes for the Catering Sales Managers.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and reviews.
- Works in partnership with Operations to continue to develop and grow catering within the organization.
- Develops and executes strategy to identify National Account prospects from existing customers through the Catering Sales Managers and outbound call center.
- Follows up on all National Account leads to close.
- Cold calls to acquire new National Accounts.
- Relationship management and expansion of assigned National Accounts.
- Presents product and services to groups of customers and prospects.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience at a supervisor level.
- Leadership experience managing a team of 3 or more sales managers.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals through others and through own efforts.
- Strategic thinker, able to efficiently develop and implement strategies to grow the business.
- Solid business background. Able to effectively navigate through business decisions with various levels of complexity.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once. Able to prioritize effectively.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that consistently grows and changes.
- Adaptable to change.
- Able to work as part of a team and follow direction.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint. Able to easily adapt to new computer software.
- Restaurant experience is preferred but not required.
This position is responsible for a team of 4 to 6 Catering Sales Managers and the sales growth of their assigned region.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of more than 770 restaurants in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.