Catering Sales Coordinator - Tampa, FL
The Catering Sales Coordinator is responsible for catering sales growth within an assigned market.. He / She generates sales by growing existing customer business as well as identifying and developing new ones inside and outside the 4 walls.
The Catering Sales Coordinator will report directly into Regional Catering Sales Manager but will work closely with Area Business Manager and local operations to ensure proper execution. Their time is split 80% sales, 20% operational execution.
- Regular visits and calls to new and existing customers building relationships, ensuring repeat orders and asking for additional business.
- Visits and calls to lapse customers, to bring back business and repeat large order rollovers.
- Assists in developing the catering sales plan for the market.
- Ensures execution of all national catering sales campaigns such as graduation, back to school and Black Friday.
- Follows up on any catering customer issues. Ensures proper and timely service recovery.
- Stays up to date and follows market events and trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Tracks sales performance, and actively prepares for high sales rollover weeks.
- Ensures compliance with all policies and guidelines provided by the company with regards to menu specifications, pricing, discounting, promotional items, etc.
- Organize daily and weekly plans to meet with new and existing clients to solicit catering using discovery techniques discussed in sales training.
- Must be able to professionally present to a large group of potential customers.
- Ability to locate new clients through word of mouth, business groups, cold calls, presentations and phone calls.
- Build upon a current base of clients and gain new clients to grow the market as targeted.
- Work closely with stores personnel and Area Business Managers to insure smooth execution of catering program.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on sales and other information required.
- Great prospecting skills or ability to learn on the fly. Strong customer service skills and focus on customer retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills both with external and internal parties.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Proficient in most Microsoft office and able to adapt to new software.
Education and Experience:
- Experienced in a similar role is preferred but not required.
- A minimum requirement of 1 year of restaurant experience
- 1 year of outside sales experience growing sales through own efforts, including prospecting, cold calling and growing existing customer base. (preferred but not necessary)
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of more than 850 restaurants in 43 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are applying on a mobile device please download one of the below apps to complete your videos. Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to open the app, sign in and search the job you are interested in.